The king of Gbaramatu claims his people are going missing

The Ruler of Gbaramatu kingdom in Delta state,

Oboro Gbaraun II, Aketekpe Agadagba, has communicated his disappointment at the claimed attack of his kingdom by the military.

The ruler likewise affirmed that some of his subjects have fled from the town, while some are as yet absent.

His Imperial Height Agadagba advised the Exceptional Counselor to President Buhari on Niger Delta and Organizer, Presidential Pardon Program, Brig. Gen. Paul Boroh (retd.), that warriors have declined to give him a chance to leave his castle.

He said "They accompanied a few of armed force warboats to thrash my kin. They plundered our homes, dropped on our kin, mortified and even harmed a 80-year-old boss. A few ladies are as yet searching for their kids.

"I'm in profound agonies; I can't move out of this castle. Actually, I am under house capture. Every one of my boss have fled from the group; I'm here alone and I don't comprehend what will transpire next. The warriors are presently the proprietors of this kingdom.

"I am in risk. I am in the haziness. They exchanged off the creating set that supplies power. No water, even since morning, I have not had my shower.

"I am apprehensive. No individual from my group is around. They have attacked my castle, guarantee some houses. I need to say that I'm in risk."

The ruler likewise communicated dread at the nearness of the military in his kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.