Manny Pacquiao Terror group threatens to behead Filipino boxer

President of Philippines, President Benigno Aquino III revealed that him and the boxer were on the hit list of terror group.
The president revealed that the group has made plans to assassinate him and they allegedly even "hatched plots to kidnap Pacquiao or one of his children."
Pacquiao who just won his 66th and maybe fight » , beating Timothy Bradley by unanimous decision in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 9 has now beefed his security after learning of the threat against him.
" We asked for security, protection for my kids, my family to make sure they are safe, especially as I'm not there right now ," Pacquiao told ABS-CBN at his residence in Manila.
The 37-year-old expressed disappoint in President Aquino not informing him of the threat before going public with it.
"I was alarmed when he announced... the Abu Sayyaf wanted to kidnap me. I'm surprised because all Filipinos are my friends. I love them, especially the Muslims, " Pacquiao also said.
" If it came from an intelligence report, it should have been kept secret and need not be announced. And why just now? We have to study this. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.