Robin Van Persie Suffers Eye Injury

Fernabache Striker Robin Van Perise, 33, went down HARD when he received a blow  in the face by an Akhisar player mid-game on Nov. 6. From the moment his opponent basically grabbed him by the eyelid, Robin had an intense look of agony on his face as he went down to the ground with one hand over his left eye.

The Fernabache medical team quickly went to the field and carried him off on a stretcher, but the situation didn’t look good as the blood was seen gushing out  through the gauze bandage. At first, reports about the striker’s condition were terrifying, with many fans even fearing that Robin would never see again, but fear not Fenerbahce fans — he’s going to be totally fine

Van Persie received a blow to the eye and suffered a torn eyelid and bleeding,” a team doctor explained. “After the investigations we learned that nothing important happened. His condition isgood.”
The Striker later took to Instagram to assure his followers and supporters that he’s okay.


     “I would like to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes after my injury from last nights game,” he wrote. “Also a big thank you to all the medical staff who looked after me. I have a little tear in my eyelid and after tests in the hospital this morning I can say that my eye itself is undamaged, so all good! These things happen in football. Nevertheless I am very happy with the team result and win. Now focusing on the next game, the derby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.