Cristiano Ronaldo Signs New Real Madrid Contract





     Cristiano's Deal with Los Blancos was set to end in June 2018 but his new contract extension will see him remain with Real Madrid until June 2021.The Real Madrid Talisman added the new contract would not be the last deal he signs as he wants to finish his career at Real.

   "What I most want is to continue enjoying the years I have left to play. I still have 10 years," he said.And while the Portuguese wants to end his career at the Bernabeu, he admitted:
"No one knows what the future holds.
The Real Madrid No7 who has scored 371 goals since joining the club from Manchester United in 2009, and going on to be Madrid's all time Goal scorer added:

Cristiano won The UEFA champions League, and The EUROS ,and recently won the UEFA best player aware for 2015/2016 season.
The Real Madrid Forward is seen as the Favourite to win this year's Ballon 'd' or



"I'm going to be here for another five years, but let it be known this will not be my last contract."I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart, it is part of me and it is a special time in my life."Of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come."I want to continue re-writing history at this club."It has been reported his weekly wagewill remain at around £365,000.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said:"We want to be together for many years to come."
Real Madrid's coach Zinedine Zindane has said he is so pleased to see Cristiano see out his career in Real Madrid just like he did years back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.