Iggy Azalea Looked Stunning at the The GQ awards

Iggy Azalea has not been too active on social media.she was named GQ Woman of the year at The GQ Men Of the Year Award See her Speech


"Thank you so much. I didn't realise everyone was going to have such hilarious speeches and I didn't prepare anything this week. I just want to give a big thank you to GQ for this award. I've won a lot of awards over the last few years, but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award winning vagina. Thank you."
She explained Further
    "I'm excited [about my award]. I like to call it 'Vagina of the Year' though. I don't know why it cracks me up, I just think it's funny to reduce myself down to a vagina sometimes. 'Vagina of the Year' is a big achievement, number one Australian pussy. People won't get the joke, but it's funny because [in the media] women are reduced to vaginas. Some days I'm a vagina, others I'm a human."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.