sheyi shay redirects question to tiwa savage when asked if things were sour between the duo?

Seyi Shay was confronted with the inquiry taking after an Instagram post of hers which advance raised suspicion that there is a continuous chilly war amongst her and Tiwa Savage.

In the meeting, the artist clarified her Instagram post wihich she subtitled, "I contend with Nobody. You heard me young lady, YES YOU. Goodbye. #carryon."

Inquired as to whether she had an issue with Tiwa Savage , or if the post was proposed for her, Seyi Shay said:

"Please I would love it in the event that you call her now and make this same inquiry if there is any problem with Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay."

"There is a quote that says that a focused personality is not an imaginative personality and it is something I trust in. Young ladies contend with each other a ton and it is excessively. Everyone contends except I think females do it a great deal for reasons unknown by any means. In the event that you are excessively bustling contending, you won't have sufficient energy to be innovative. The post on Instagram was not coordinated to anyone, I was simply minding my business however individuals took it the wrong way. I am mindful that some individuals thought I was guiding it at Tiwa Savage yet I was definitely not. After I had posted it, I let myself know that I trust individuals would not think it was coordinated at anyone but rather I couldn't have cared less that much; so I simply left it.

"I read what she said in regards to me yet frankly, when I post remarks on the web, I am exceptionally wry. Individuals ought to be extremely cautious when they hear me out talk and give answers since you will never know whether I am not kidding or not. I play with Nigerians so much and that is on the grounds that I think they are so guileless and I think it is clever. I didn't feel any route about the remark she made about me. They disregard me, I overlook them," she said.

Preceding the Instagram post above, Seyi Shay had once said, amid a meeting broadcast on Channels television, that she doesn't know Tiwa by and by » . An announcement which Tiwa Savage clearly responded when she allowed a radio meeting as of late, and was gotten some information about Seyi Shay.

She said amid the meeting; "See I knew you were going to drop this in any case, everyone has listened! What? Am I upbeat for Davido? Obviously. I cherish him. He's completely fabulous," a reaction which has been generally deciphered as Tiwa's suggested lack of concern to Seyi Shay's nearness in the business as a contender.

On a positive note, be that as it may, Seyi Shay further uncovered amid the meeting that she simply recorded a melody with Niniola and she was feeling exceptionally idealistic about the tune's odds of being a super hit.

"I am extremely energized right now since I simply recorded an exceptionally astounding tune. I am glad since I have made another melody and I have a nice sentiment about it. The tune is with me and Niniola, I adore working with ladies since I put stock in young lady power. I just discharged a collection called Seyi or Shay and I am circumventing Africa to advance the collection. While I am advancing my collection, I am likewise recording new melodies particularly when I meet astonishing artistes from other African nations," She said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.