Nas List His Favourite New School Rappers





Speaking with Revolt Tv during an Interview with Andre Harrell ,Nas lists J Cole ,Kendrick Lamar,Drake,Lil Wayne and Rick Ross as his favourite Rappers of the present new school rappers.








He said:
     "I felt like it would be dope if I could say somethinglike ‘Hip-Hop is Dead’ that would make some of the young guys realize that not only can you followwhat’s happening today, but you can go back into the history,” theIllmatic artist says in an interview with Mass Appeal. “I was just trying to open up the art form. In retrospect, I missed the mark by miles.I didn’t want to pick people apart, I felt like it was for a younger artist to do.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.