Mkhitaryan:Goal against Sunderland is the best I have ever scored



Manchester United mildfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has praised his stunning strike  in Manchester United's 3-1 Boxing Day win over Sunderland as the best goal of his career.
He came on as a Sub in the Second Half and met a Zlatan Ibrahimovic cross with a brilliant improvised finish, flicking a ball that was behind him into the net with his heel.Anyway it seemed the goal should have been ruled out for offside, it put the seal on a convincing win for Manchester United's men and it stepped up confidence for Mourinho's Side
He told MUTV :
"That was the best goal I've ever scored."I was very excited. The first thing I did was look at the assistant and I saw it was not ruled as offside so I just started to celebrate."I was expecting the ball to be in front of me and then I realised I was in front of it. As the ball was behind me, the only thing I could do was a backheel so I did that and Isucceeded."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.