Kendall Jenner finally covers Vogue Magazine for September issue



We have all been waiting for is Kendall to score this and she has.
Kendall Jenner has finally graced the cover of ‘VOGUE’ and not only is ither first American ‘VOGUE’ cover, it is for the September issue, which is the biggest deal and highest achievement in the fashion world. Kendall went completely braless and topless for the cover and she looks pretty without and flaw. 
Kendall Jenner, 20, shared the news to the world on Aug. 11, when she posted a picture of her VOGUE September Issue cover with the most adorable caption: “in a room with a bunch of people I love, looking at this cover made me cry. I F**KING DID IT. SEPTEMBER VOGUE. this is the coolest thing ever! can’t thank you enough Anna, for giving me the opportunity .Now kendall you have scored at the top what's next?
The magazine also posted an adorable video of her with the caption: “To grace the September issue is a big deal.See what happened when the Kardashian-Jenner clan received Kendall’s achievement,” with a cute little video of her family.
Kendall has been in toughts about been in  the cover ofVOGUE magazine for a very long time, and now the time has come and she had finally done it.
On the cover, she looks stunning in an embellished, gold and blackGuccisuit. The jacket is so cool and features huge pink ribbon bows on the arms. She left the jacket wide-open and went completely topless showing off her bare chest and major cleavage.Not only does Kendall look pretty in all of the photos, she also had some things to say about where she wants her career to go. “Thisis a career" ,she said,
I want things like this to last for a longtime. Not that I won’t venture out and do other things, but I want this to be like a Cindy Crawford thing: I want it to last until I am her age. That’s why I loveher so much and why I look up to her: Her life now is something that I want my life to be like,” the model said about what she wants her career and life tobbe like.Nice one Kendall ,we wish you all the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.