Can you see the man in this picture??





Nestled in a crack and facing a rocky death if he fell, this daring climber is initially difficult to spot against the sheer and imposing rock face.The adrenaline junkie was spotted on camera by his friend and partner, eagle-eyed photographer and drone pilot Max Seigal, from Colorado ,When on  a trip to the Utah desert.Max, 28, said: "I'm an avid rock climber myself, and love the art of photographing amazing rock climbers."My friend wanted to establish a new routein an area that had not been explored before, so I offered to take him  picrures as he attempted to climb this unchartered terrain."It's always nice  to take pictures with a drone, because you are able to capture angles that have never been seen before."As my friend was climbing I was thrilled tosee how well he was doing in this area , because it looked extremely a little impossible from the ground, and I was so thrilled to get great pictures  of him as he climbed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.