Selena's birthday message


Just a day aftershe celebrated 24th birthday, Selena Gomez gave a shocking message on Instagram — she’s completely unsure of who she is anymore.

“Tonight I felt extremely unauthentic, unconnected to both myself and my music. I’ve never really felt like my materials, wardrobe or a video could define me. I act on a moment and fear something that hasn’t happened. I’m stagnant, I stay still and don’t just sit with myself first and ask ‘is this where I am, whole heartedly?’ I’ve always told the truth. I’m always true to my word, I’ve shown who I am but I need to rethink some areas of my life creatively and personally. had to get that out,” She also wrote in the caption: “not being negative about anything I’ve done. I’m grateful for every single moment I get here -Indonesia you were LOUD and clearly inspiring. Love you so much.”It’s unclear what made Selena to feel this way or what moved her in saying this, but we have to give her credit for being so real with her fans. It likely took a lot of courage to sit down and write such a  message.It seems like Selena really wants to figure out who she is, so she can feel authentic again. And perhaps the first step in that process was chopping off six inches of hair! Selena debuted a hot new hair makeover while in her birthday spirit ....many more years selena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.