Madonna finally meets Obama

American artist and lyricist, Madonna, has at long last gotten a chance to meet with unitedStates President, Barack Obama.

Madonna made a post on her Instagram on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, demonstrating herin a photo with Obama.

She composed, "For Once I 'm Speechless...........President Obama  @jimmyfallon".

In another post, she composed, "A meeting of the Leo's! 濾. An Inestimable Union!! .2 ❤️#rebelhearts @jimmyfallon".

This was not very long after her Us Week by week "25 Things You Don't Think About Me" meeting, where she specified that Obama is one of the general population she will get a kick out of the chance to meet.

"The individual I most need to meet is President Obama,"

"At the point when the hell am I going to meet him? He simply needs to welcome me to the White House as of now. He likely supposes I'm excessively stunning, making it impossible to be there."

"I'm not kidding. In the event that I was a smidgen more bashful … or on the off chance that I was simply hitched to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would just take me as his second spouse, then I'd score a welcome."

As indicated by Us Magazine, the meeting was made conceivable through show host,

Jimmy Fallon, who was taping a meeting with the president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.