we are just platonic and work friends" says simi

Hypotheses about the pair have been overflowing over the previous months, given how they have cooperated on a few music and video ventures, showing up on magazine covers and going to occasions in the organization of each other.

Simisola Ogunleye, basically known as Simi, in a meeting distributed by HipTV, denied that anything is going ahead amongst her and Falz , aside from the clear proficient relationship.

Expressing that she could really date the rapper, yet she is not offering thought to the matter since it is impossible for her right now, she said, "I wouldn't fret dating Falz, he's a person. When I say we have not thought in regards to it since why might you be considering something that is not in the books. Falz is my companion and it's as simple as that."

In spite of taking a shot at a significant number of activities together with some of them being 'Frame Question " and all the more as of late, 'Officer', both of the music demonstrations keep up that their relationship is only expert, paying little heed to the unlimited hypotheses that they are impractically included.

In a meeting with Dorcas Fapson on 'The Juice', Falz likewise negated claims that he had a sentimental association with Simi. The rapper said all he imparted to her is 'musical science'.

"Simi and I is just music. It's musical science, we get along so well. There's no triangle. She has a beau and it is not me.

"I'm in no position to report a matter that identifies with her own relationship since it's not my relationship. Be that as it may, I realize that she [does] have someone and it's not me," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.