Kcee 'I once sold furnitures' singer reveals

Limpopo " crooner, Kcee as of late uncovered that taking after his separation from KC Presh, he set up a furniture business since music wasn't paying. As per him, his sibling, EMoney gave him cash to import furnitures from Dubai and in the end gave him the cash to wander again into music. Kcee who was a visitor at an occasion throughout the weekend, said, " When I parted ways with my accomplice, Presh, nothing dey once more, trust no dey, stand out individual I get and that individual na EMoney, my kindred spirit. So I began furniture business. On a genuine note, I went to Dubai, I imported two holders wey my sibling gave me cash make I go import, discover search for Allen, put furniture. Get up in the morning furniture dey look me I dey look them. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.