I am proud of wizkid, Davidoff and Olamide says wale

Nigerian-American rapper, Wale, has communicated his esteem over the musical skill of his comrades, Davido, Wizkid and Olamide, by expressing that he is pleased with them.

Wale was met on American radio station,

Hot 97 , where he discussed the great music nature of Nigerian artistes and how he attempted to get Wizkid marked to Jay-Z's Roc Country record name.

He said, " I'm glad for Davido and Wizkid, and Olamide".

"There's a ton of dope artistes leaving there. I know it was going to arrive, in light of the fact that Nigeria has like an entire 60% of the swag in Africa originate from Nigeria, and I have constantly known Wizkid."

"I conveyed marking Wizkid to Roc Country, to the folks here like at an early stage… however that was path before his time, yet I recognized what it was going to be."

"There's such a great amount of cash there, to the extent like Dubai, London and the greater part of that, I knew it was going to arrive."

"I got one with Wizkid with Diplo, I have like seven tunes with Wizkid on the web. Be that as it may, once more, it was before this. Like once more, In the event that I had clutched him and put him on, it would have been an alternate

Wale made remarks about Drake's "Controlla" melody, which as indicated by him, had a considerable measure of Wizkid's impact in it.

He said that the melodious substance of the tune were something you will discover in a Wizkid sort of tune.

"It sounds like a Wizkid melody… The verses, everything. That is only my supposition. That is to say, he's a remarkable essayist, entertainer and whatever, however I simply feel like he seems like Wizkid,"

"I'm not making no assertions, but rather I do feel like he impacted 'Controlla'. I mean I know Wizkid index, he just seems like the verses and everything."

"Something about 'She wanna take my cash and… " Wizkid said that. Like 'Take my cash or have nmy cash, it resembles Wizkid's Hennessy or Foes for 2pac."

"That is Wizkid's vibe. That is his vibe. Like she needs my cash, or I'll give you my cash, or move for my cash, that is showy talk in Nigeria."

Wale has made no mystery about his enthusiasm for associating with artists from his nation of origin, Nigeria.

This has brought some of these Nigerian artistes on a world stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.