"How my parents pushed me to become a robber," suspect speaks

Lekan Jimoh , of Igbokuta, Ikorodu, Lagos, was paraded alongside suspects by the Lagos State Police Command on the allegations of armed robbery.
Jimoh isn't blaming the devil for his crime, he's blaming his parents because they didn't assist him in getting the equipment he needed to start his vocation,He confessed to have participated in five robbery operations, where he made at least N30, 000 from each.
He said:
“I started learning carpentry after finishing from secondary school. But when I was through, there was no money to buy the tools. My parents did not assist me in any way. Their irresponsibility forced me to go into robbery. My boss also sent me away from work, warning me to keep off until I got the money to commence work.
It was one of my friends who introduced me to the gang. We were going for operations in the Ajah area. I went for only five operations. I was given about N30,000 after each operation along with victims’ phones.
I promise not to rob again if I regain my freedom. I am married with a child, and he is just a year and two months old. The police have not been feeding me; I am extremely hungry inside the cell. I have learnt my lesson.”
The other suspect, Oyeleso , 42, said he had given five bullets to Jimoh as former security guards that they were, adding that he was not aware he (Jimoh) had gone into robbery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.