"I miss Don Jazzy" wande coal cries out

Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe a.k.a Wande Coal is one youngster who was instrumental in encouraging the likes of Davido and Wizkid to pursue their passion for music. The social media went agog earlier this month when he announced the release of his sophomore album. Fondly called Black diamond, the former Mohits/Mavin artiste opens up on why it took him six years to release another album, why he avoided the media, missing Don Jazzy and the joy of fatherhood.It took you six years to release another album
What happened?
I was with Mohits and the company dissolved in 2011, then, I was left alone to choose where to go. Either to go with Dbanj or Don Jazzy. I just moved with Don Jazzy because we had bonded, It’s not that I didn’t like Dbanj but I just had to move with Don Jazzy because he is a born leader and a sense Of direction was what I needed at that point in my carrer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Self Defense Techniques

Four Feared Dead in Ivory Coast Crash.